A Pets 10 Comandments
1. My life is likely to last 10-13 years, any separtion from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends & your entertainment. But I only have you!
5. Talk to me, even if I don't understand your words. I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget it!
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, rember that I could hurt you, & yet I chose not to bite you!
8 Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps i'm not getting the right food, or perhaps I have been in the sun to long, or my heart may be getting old or week!
9. Please take care of me when I grow old , you to will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please! Never say you can't bear to watch! Don't make me face this alone!
Everything is easier for me, if you are there. Because I love you so!
Take a moment to day to thank God for your pets! Enjoy & take good care of them. Life would be much duller, less joyful experience with out God's Critters!
We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by Hope, Love & Joyfulness. It is here on earth, it has four legs, & we call them Curs!!